[EM] Fwd: Poll question and voting period

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 23:05:35 PDT 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Ossipoff <email9648742 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 23:03
Subject: Re: Poll question and voting period
To: Chris Benham <cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au>

I should emphasize that you needn’t rule on whether a method is on one side
or the other, of a proposable/unproposable demarcation-line. A feeling
about a *degree* of unproposability—an impression or feeling about that—
might or might not influence your feeling about its suitability for
public-proposal.