[EM] Revised ballot, Wednesday, April 17th

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:29:49 PDT 2024

Ranking:

1. Approval
2. STAR
3. Approval with separate runoff
4. Condorcet-IRV
5. RP(wv)
6. MinMax(wv)
7. Smith//Approval(implicit)
8. Schulze
9. All nominees not listed above or below
10. Majority-Judgment family
11. IRV

Couldn’t rank among the 9ty-place nominees, because I don’t know their
properties. One shouldn’t vote on what one doesn’t know.

They’re all or nearly all too complicated for public proposal, but so is
Majority-Judgment. IRV is abominable for merit in use, due to its
fraudulent promotion.

Approvals set:

I approve down to & including 7th-ranked alternative.

I don’t approve Schulze for public elections, due to its complexity.

I state the approval-set because I consider it relevant which alternative
is most liked…which outcome would maximize the number of people who like
the outcome.