[EM] "Double Defeat, Hare" poll candidate

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Wed Apr 17 11:11:05 PDT 2024

Michael Ossipoff wrote:> I was discouraged when It seemed like Garman’s & Robert’s contrarinesses-for-its own-sake was the state-of affairs. When have I ever been a "contrarian-for-its-own-sake"?I am a Condorcet partisan (regarding single-winner elections).I have good reasons for being an exclusive Condorcet partisan.  I am and have been completely consistent about it.  If I am contradicting someone here, it's likely only motivated by that.