[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Chris Benham cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 13 13:20:25 PDT 2024

> This would also be the same as for your proposal with double the
> number of ratings slots, as I understand it.
Yes.

There will be some people who take voting seriously who want to vote
sincerely without even knowing what the voting algorithm is.

If the method is just Smith//Approval(specified) then why don't we
simply ask them for their ranking and their approval cutoff/threshold
instead of burdening
them with deciding if they should score some candidate (on say a 0-99
scale) 77 or 78 or 76?

Chris