[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 13 05:22:06 PDT 2024

 I'm glad Michael has now decided he's not an "Internet attack-person". However, actions speak louder than words, so if he decides to unblock me and back down over his comments he's made to and about me, I might be inclined to believe him. Maybe he'd want to read my clarification post on Sainte-Laguë/Webster v Huntington-Hill first - I don't know. http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2024-April/005685.html
Toby