[EM] "Margin Sorted Minimum Losing Votes (equal rated whole)" candidate in poll

Joshua Boehme joshua.p.boehme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 05:00:07 PDT 2024

My non-rigorous guess is that it probably does require a sub-cycle, as that's the Achilles heel for a lot of methods that aren't strictly cloneproof.

The concern for me is that it suggests clusters of similar candidates (not literal clones) can distort each others' results. For example, suppose voters first vote on left versus right, then rank within those two categories.