[EM] Purpose of Poll 2

Joseph Malkevitch jmalkevitch at york.cuny.edu
Thu Apr 11 08:42:23 PDT 2024

When I saw the proposal to poll participants in this list about their views on different election methods I was excited by the prospect of getting information about how a group of people who have thought hard about different approaches to deciding  elections viewed different methods.

However, while the lead up to a poll has as usual been informative, the direction of the discussions about the poll itself have been disappointing . So assuming the poll goes forward to a vote I have decided not to vote.

I do, however, plan to vote in the US election in November.

Best,

Joe

Joseph Malkevitch

Email: