[EM] STAR is winning CIVS poll

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:13:13 PDT 2024

On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 21:03 Chris Benham <cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> [EM] STAR is winning CIVS
>

> https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/vote.pl?id=E_6d34fc1b4ccc480c
>
> Are the "write-ins" defined anywhere?
>
> What is "Split-Cycle" ?

If it was I who used that name, that must have been when I thought tha RP
was the same as Split-Cycle. There’s someone who proposes something by that
name, I it’s definition misleadingly sounds like a briefer definition of
RP. Kevin pointed out that it isn’t.

Maybe at that time was calling RP Split-Cycle. The fact that it’s
hyphenated suggests that it was I, because I do that.

Are there write-in’s other than STAR & Score? I’ve got to take another look
at the poll. If someone wrote-in something new, they should have defined it.

I’ll take another look at the poll.