[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 6 00:14:23 PDT 2024

 I notice you haven't included my nominations. I'm guessing you blocked me after you threw your toys out of the pram over your "Bias Free" method on the Voting Theory Forum. I notice Kristofer suggested some methods that aren't in the list either. I'm not sure this can really count as a poll of EM members if this person has decided to selectively ignore people.
Toby