[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Joshua Boehme joshua.p.boehme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 08:41:01 PDT 2024

Reading this, my question was: what's the specific question we'd be answering?

In almost any real world application (i.e., anything other than an audience with a very strong math or programming background) I'd personally favor Approval over Schulze. From a pure theoretical standpoint, though, I'd put them in the opposite order.