[EM] Ranked Pairs

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:02:32 PDT 2023

Any clone proof method that starts out with ... "Lacking an undefeated
candidate, elect the ..."

For a simple, seamless clone proof, Condorcet Method that fails Smith my
favorite is
Gross Loser Elimination i.e. MinMinPS Elimination:

While two or more candidates remain, eliminate the one with the smallest
Min Pairwise Support.

fws