[EM] Fwd: Ranked Pairs

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:30:02 PDT 2023

Hi Colin—

Yes, margins beats wv for social-utility under sincere voting when there’s
that vanishingly rare natural top-cycle.

But Darlington & Tideman evidently aren’t considering resistance to
offensive strategy, which is a much bigger threat than natural top-cycles.

Protecting the CW from offensive strategy is more important than SU in
natural top-cycles.

…& is better for SU.