[EM] Fwd: Binomial (Meek) STV^1.

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Sat Oct 7 01:52:21 PDT 2023

Dear EM list

  I know nothing about coding, but I've asked a firm to do the job of
open source coding basic or first order Binomial STV (using Meek surplus
transers).
The link is in the preceding forwarded post, freely available for all
who understand such things (not me).

(The code had a front-end "enhancement", not linked, giving winners
automatically. STV systems don't work that way. You have to see every
stage  of the count, leading up to the result. So, I don't understand
that part of it, either.)

Regards,
Richard Lung.