[EM] Witnessed Pairs (simple fpA-fpC)

Filip Ejlak tersander at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:55:37 PDT 2023

Well, Ranked Pairs-like completion has this important quality that X1/X2/X3
can win even if (X1>X2)-score, (X2>X3)-score, and (X3>X1)-score are all
very low - it doesn't matter as long as the clones' defeats against the
other candidates are strong enough. And I think that cloning X can't
actually decrease X1/X2/X3's strength against any candidate Y, because if
X1 and X2 are in the same pairwise relation with Y (as they should be
because of how we define clones), then they cannot form a cycle, so there
is no new fpA-fpC score to potentially replace the current strength value.

niedz., 21 maj 2023 o 18:34 Kristofer Munsterhjelm <km_elmet at t-online.de>