[EM] Pinning down the meaning of "IRV without elimination"

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 30 19:46:28 PST 2023

Hi Etjon,

Thanks for the reminder. I lost most of the method code I wrote during this period of time,
and I didn't remember this method.

I see I even posted a plot of it, which (given three candidates) placed it near methods
that tend to elect either the first preference winner or the approval winner. It would be
interesting to see it with four candidates. Sometimes this makes methods look a lot more
unique.

Kevin

(end)