[EM] Why All the Fuss?

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Sun Feb 26 02:30:53 PST 2023

On 2/26/23 05:25, Forest Simmons wrote:
> Yes, that's the only one ... and it's the one I mentioned when Markus
> expressed doubt about the existence of a monotonic Landau efficient method.

Huh, isn't Landau,X always monotone for monotone X? Not cloneproof, of
course.

Hm, now I wonder if Landau,RP is monotone and cloneproof... and then
there's that Short Ranked Pairs we never implemented.

It would also be interesting to make an ISDA/IPDA non-summable monotone
version of Friendly Voting. But that'll have to be another project; I
wouldn't want to distract you from yours :-)

-km