[EM] Legacy IRV limitations

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Sun Dec 17 09:50:38 PST 2023

I wouldn’t know as I’m not affiliated with the RCVRC.

It’s extremely shortsighted of you to keep letting the perfect be the enemy
of the good. Attacking FairVote as part of a conspiracy instead of offering
constructive criticism to the most powerful election reformers out there is
going to ensure that we remain stuck with FPTP. You have no evidence for
your claims of any kind of collusion — because it doesn’t exist.