[EM] Approval-enhanced IRV (take 2)

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 07:14:14 PDT 2023

 Whether it's obstinacy or not, it was because Chris criticised the idea of a STAR "kludge" before presenting an IRV "kludge" less than two hours later.
In any case, as I suggested with your own STAR improvement previously, I'm not sure the best improvement from a particular method is to first determine the winner of the original method and then devise some add-on.
Toby