[EM] STAR

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:52:44 PDT 2023

All of the brainstorming on this thread .... ideas all over the spectrum of
likely immediate application to maybe someday or somewhere ... the have
been very stimulating to me.

I hope nobody feels bad because these language was used by some of us slow
texters to reduce our screen time!

Chris has helped me keep things in perspective, especially his common sense
reminder about trying to rescue a method with a complicated kludge that no
STAR proponent would see the point of.

Still, I appreciate all of the brainstorming ... kludges and all, because
it takes a lot of shaking up to get me out of my mental rut.