[EM] STAR

Colin Champion colin.champion at routemaster.app
Mon Aug 14 01:07:13 PDT 2023

I think it would be perfectly reasonable to accuse Condorcet of
contradiction - not in his jury theorem, but in its generalisation to
m-way voting. In order to apply his jury theorem to general voting
problems, Condorcet had to assume that A's being better than C was
independent of A's being better than B and B's being better than C.

CJC