[EM] STAR

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 16:12:09 PDT 2023

That would be simpler, but not as diplomatic.

You could initialize the chain with the winner of anybody's favorite
method, but ideally it would be a monotone clone independen method.

Pairwise Dominate is another (more descriptive way to say "cover" ... which
I defined as the opposite of not being Pairwise Dominated.... we want our
winner to be undominsted pairwise ... which can be easily checked as I
suggested by the existence of a short return beatpath to any challenger.