[EM] Approval-enhanced IRV

C.Benham cbenham at adam.com.au
Mon Aug 7 02:03:05 PDT 2023

Kristofer,

> So I wouldn't say that compromise incentive has gone entirely out of
> fashion :-)

And neither would or did I.  In English, there is a big difference in
meaning between "a bit" and "entirely".

But if you as Condorcet advocate over-emphasise "compromise resistance",
what is your argument when it is
pointed out that Condorcet is incompatible with Favorite Betrayal and
suggested that if it is all about compromise
resistance why not get the maximum possible with a method that meets
Favorite Betrayal?

Chris B.