[EM] Method X

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 05:57:03 PDT 2023

Restricting to Smith requires lots of first place vote transfers ... right?

So what about (for each candidate X) just bequeathing all of X's first
place assets to the Smith member Y against which X has the fewest losing
votes?

And how about applying this idea more generally to restrict Asset DSV to
Smith?