[EM] Half-exact spatial models

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:57:56 PST 2022

The same result can be proved as in the 2d Yee diagram ... as long as the
distribution of voters is centrally symmetric, of any two candidates, rhe
one closer to the center of symmetry will defeat the other one pairwise [or
possibly tie if there are big gaps in the support of the voter
distribution].