[EM] Easy fix to Alaska's ranked-choice voting

James Gilmour jamesgilmour at f2s.com
Sat Nov 12 02:59:20 PST 2022

I cannot comment on all implementations, but I do know that when STV-PR (RCV) was introduced for City council elections in Minneapolis a few years ago, voters were restricted to marking only three preferences because the tally machines used in the precincts for the precinct counts could tally only three columns.

James Gilmour
Edinburgh, Scotland