[EM] Easy fix to Alaska's ranked-choice voting

Richard, the VoteFair guy electionmethods at votefair.org
Tue Nov 8 09:02:57 PST 2022

Forest, what do you mean by "covered"?  Is there a Wikipedia or
Electowiki article (or section of an article) that explains it?  Or is
there a dictionary reference you can point to?

Yes, you've used the words "covered" and "uncovered" many times but I
don't recall ever seeing a clear explanation of what you mean.  I
presume it involves pairwise counts, but that's as far as I can guess.

Richard Fobes