[EM] Easy fix to Alaska's ranked-choice voting

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:30:12 PST 2022

Since it seems we must proceed by one-at-a-time elimination, and a covered
winner is an embarrassment, why not proceed with normal IRV elimination
until all but one of the remaining candidates are covered?

In other words, elect the last standing uncovered candidate.

The advantage over Benham is avoiding mention of Condorcet, a loaded word
with lots of bias against it in the RCV/IRV community.

-Forest