[EM] Fwd: Election-methods messages not being posted

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Mon Nov 7 05:26:03 PST 2022

On 07.11.2022 10:40, Hahn, Paul wrote:
> To me that description sounds like Borda.

Sounds like Baldwin to me: at each step eliminate the Borda loser.

It fails monotonicity and clone independence. I think I would prefer
Benham which at least gets burial resistance for its monotonicity
failure :-)

Or Ranked Pairs etc.

Incidentally, about the subject: I wonder if there's something about
mailing lists that modern antispam systems don't take into account,
because t-online also blacklisted the EM list some time ago. First I
stopped receiving copies of my own posts and then I couldn't post at
all. (Fortunately they reversed the blacklisting once I made them aware
of it.)

-km