[EM] Semantics of voting

Rob Lanphier roblan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:37:36 PST 2022

Hi Forest and Colin,

Forest, does your browser support this link?
https://www.masterlyinactivity.com/condorcet/semantics.html

Note the difference between "http" (bad old insecure link) and "https"
(secure, encrypted link).  These days, Chrome and other browsers are
starting to require "https", even when you don't care about
security/privacy/etc.

Colin: I suppose that's useful for you to know too, since your website
supports "https" links as a replacement for "http" links.

Rob

Rob