[EM] AP Chain Climbing 2.0

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:47:26 PDT 2022

This time for sure ...

Initialize 'c' as the empty set. Then ...

While_1
some agenda element defeats every member of 'c' , let X be the most
favorable such element ...
Then
While_2
some other agenda element defeated by X defeats every member of 'c',
incorporate the most favorable such element into 'c'.
EndWhile_2
Then incorporate X into 'c'.
EndWhile_1
Finally, elect the final value of X, i.e. the member of 'c'.that defeats
all of its other members.

Note the logical structure of the procedure:

While_1
    While_2
     EndWhile_2
EndWhile_1