[EM] Making any method DH3-proof

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:27:50 PDT 2022

Here's another possibility: when both methods yield the same finalist,
enlist the most likely victim of burial as the other finalist.

For example, the Smith member with the least implicit approval is usually a
likely victim.

With that choice, the winner of the honest runoff (besides not being the
HCL) would be a member of the strategic ballot Smith set.