[EM] Quick and Clean Burial Resistant Smith

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:52:02 PST 2022

Hi Forest,

Unfortunately, your new method does not handle Chicken-Dilemma types of
burial, which I am interested in. See for example Chris Benham's example:

46: A > B
44: B > C   (sincere B or B > A)
05: C > A
05: C > B

A is sincere CW. If B buries A, there is an A > B > C > A cycle. C or B are
both lowest basic score. If C is taken as lower, then C defeats A and B
wins, rewarding burial.

With approval cutoff at second rank, even Smith//Approval does better.