[EM] Favorite Betrayal and Condorcet

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 18 18:29:57 PDT 2022

Hi Forest, I don't follow what you say below. The DSV method should surely operate on
sincere ballots to find the promised equilibrium. So every favorite F should already be
approved.

The easiest illustrative situation is where there is no CW (either sincere or voted), but
some voters can abandon one of their first preferences in order to give a different first
preference a win that makes them the CW.

Kevin