[EM] So I got an email... / IIA

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:02:09 PDT 2022

Thanks for the offer, but I just found an online copy which is good.

And the zoom invite ... I'm sorry, but for personal reasons I'm not up to
that kind of stress in my old age circumstances.

I admire your courage and diligence in the cause. Moses needed Aaron for a
spokesman. You are shouldering the brunt of the burden by yourself ...
against both Pharoah and the bureaucracy.

I try to serve in my own small way ... including praying for you.

Godspeed!