[EM] Most important/used election methods?

Bohdan Andriyiv drabiv at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:26:34 PDT 2021

Richard,

> Do you intend to implement those kinds of voting? Or just single-winner methods?
It is going to be a universal platform - it will support *all* kinds
of voting. It will be up to elections' organisers to choose what
method they want to use.

> Is your target audience limited geographically? The U.S.? Europe? etc.
It is going to be a platform for the whole world. But the first go-to
market is intended to be the U.S., because it is the biggest market
and in many ways the example of democracy for the rest of the world.

> In another message you offer a peek at your platform. I don't have time to assist much, but if you want more feedback please send me a link.
Great! Thanks Richard. I will send you a private message.

Regards,
-Bohdan