[EM] Most important/used election methods?

Richard, the VoteFair guy electionmethods at votefair.org
Sat Oct 16 16:28:56 PDT 2021

Many of the "most popular" election systems involve political parties,
such as marking a favorite party.

Also, many of the "most popular" election systems are multi-winner
elections.

Do you intend to implement those kinds of voting? Or just single-winner
methods?

Is your target audience limited geographically? The U.S.? Europe? etc.
That too affects what you mean by popular.

In another message you offer a peek at your platform. I don't have time
to assist much, but if you want more feedback please send me a link
(privately, which is what you prefer) and that would be helpful for
better understanding what it is you are attempting to build.

All of that affects the interpretation of your words "important" and
"popular."

Richard Fobes