[EM] Most important/used election methods?

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:40:04 PDT 2021

I'm quite sure he is referring to MinMaxPairwiseOpposition MMPO, which is
very closely related to MinMax(losing votes) but not the same.

As you know MMPO is an FBC compliant method that fails Plurality and
Condorcet.

While MinMax(lv) is a perfectly good Plurality (and Chicken Dilemma)
Criterion compliant Condorcet method.