[EM] Ranked Rankings

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:54:59 PDT 2021

Just as Borda is an attempt to quantify normal rankings, i.e. convert them
into ratings, so also we could attempt to convert ranked rankings into
ratings. If we did it correctly it would yield a  clone free method, unlike
Borda.

It would be a natural generalization of Dyadic Approval, if you remember
that from fifteen years ago.