[EM] robla's weekly hangout: 2pm-4pm PDT/PST on Tuesdays

Rob Lanphier roblan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 15:12:14 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

I've started having a weekly video hangout every Tuesday from 2pm PDT
until 4pm PDT (i.e. right now!).  After the United States switches off
Standard Time (this upcoming weekend) then it will switch to every
Tuesday from 2pm PST until 4pm PST (it's just the PDT->PST change
that's coming up).  I'll send the full details about the video
technology I'm using (Whereby) to anyone who sends me a private email,
though it's not that hard to figure out how to crash the party.

I hope to see at least one of all y'all before the end of the year.

Rob