[EM] Best IRV Tweak

Susan Simmons suzerainsimmons at outlook.com
Wed Jul 7 16:35:33 PDT 2021

Actually BRGL = MaxMin Loser-Elimination.

The winner of MaxMin is the candidate whose Min pairwise support is maximal. The loser of MaxMin is the candidate whose Min pairwise support is minimal ... the very "Gross Loser" candidate that BRGL eliminates at each elimination step (from among the candidates not previously eliminated).

Standard Reynaud, by way of contrast is MinMax Loser-Elimination.

The winner of MinMax is tbe candidate whose max pairwise defeat is minimal. The loser of MinMax is the candidate whose max defeat is maximal ... the very candidste that standard Reynaud eliminates at each step (from among the candidates not previously eliminated).

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device