[EM] RCV Challenge

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 16:59:28 PST 2021

Kevin,

Simplest River formulation ever! I think that's my new favorite.

And thanks for keeping all of these valuable insights alive ... very
stimulating!

And yes, IACC is just another formulation of TACC.

In that regard I wonder if it would be better to use the implicit approval
winner's recommended/published order  rather than the implicit approval
order itself. It seems like that would strongly discourage the likely IA
winner from burying the sincere CW.