[EM] halp!

Richard, the VoteFair guy electionmethods at votefair.org
Wed Aug 4 21:01:29 PDT 2021

Wikipedia editors require notability. Can you point to a peer-reviewed
academic article or two that establishes Bottom-Two-Runoff IRV as notable?

I'm not necessarily offering to do the edit because I already push the
Wikipedia boundaries in other ways that I think are more important.

Yet I think references would help justify whoever does have time to do
the edit.

Also what would help is to add to the Electowiki article a section that
lists the important criteria.  And asking here about which criteria you
aren't sure of would make it easier for whoever can add the table entry.

In haste,

Richard Fobes