[EM] I could use some help with advocacy. [CSE: 9uaNZ7, TKT: 6BXmo0]

services at clientele.co.za services at clientele.co.za
Thu Apr 22 06:05:55 PDT 2021

Dear Valued Client

Thank you for contacting us.

In order to assist you with your request, as a security precaution, please provide us with the following details:
ID Number
Policy Number
Beneficiary details
Contact number
Banking details

Once these details have been confirmed, we will be to assist you accordingly.

Please advise for further communication relating to your policy, if this is your email address and we will add it to our records.

If you require further assistance, please contact us again.

Below are our contact details:

E-mail services at clientele.co.za

National Contact Centre – 011 320 3000

Fax Number – 011 320 3133

Office hours:

Monday- Thursday 8:00am - 17:00pm

Friday- 8:30am - 16:00pm

Saturdays 9:00am - 12:00pm

Hope you find all in order.

Get Ultimate value from your Ultimate Plan

The longer you keep your Ultimate Plan, the more your Premium Payback Benefit will grow. Furthermore, you have the option to have 50% of your accumulated premiums paid back to you at age 65 (applicable to members who join before age 50). The remaining 50% of premiums paid will be paid back to the beneficiaries upon death. Visit www.clientele.co.za to find out more.

Add a silver lining to your life with our exciting Rewards Benefit.

Get all the great savings available of Clientèle Rewards PLUS so much more.

In addition to savings on groceries, health and beauty products, fashion items and travel with Clientèle Rewards, you will also receive:

ENTERTAINMENT: Save from 10% to 50% on movie tickets when you join Clientèle Rewards. Enjoy savings of up to 50% on Nu Metro movie vouchers and 10% discounts from Ster-Kinekor.

DINING: Get up to R100 back when dining at over 1,000 participating restaurants across South Africa.

To get all these amazing benefits, simply search for the “Clientele” app on the Google Play or Apple App Store and download. Follow the registration prompts for Clientèle Rewards and start saving today.

Kind Regards

Refilwe Matseba

Client Services Correspondence
Clientèle Life

Tel 011 320 3000

WhatsApp 067 342 7248
Email services at clientele.co.za

Clientèle Office Park • Cnr Rivonia and Alon Roads •Morningside

www.clientele.co.za • www.clientele.mobi
Clientele Life is an authorized Financial Services Provider. FSP number: 15268
Clientele Self Service is an easy way to access your policy details.

All you need to register is your ID number and your cell phone number. Go to or click on the registration link on www.clientele.co.za or by dialling *120*337#