[EM] (no subject)

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Sat Nov 28 05:11:39 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

Here's a very interesting question over on the /r/EndFPTP subreddit:

<https://www.reddit.com/r/EndFPTP/comments/k27f5c/what_do_countries_with_3rd_party_viability_have/>

Here's what /u/9d47cf1f had to ask:

> What do countries with 3rd party viability have in common?
>
> I suspect that MMP is a better predictor for 3rd party viability than other
> factors and I’m looking for a list of modern democracies by voting method &
> 3rd party viability to test that hypothesis but I’m finding that to be a
> frustratingly difficult Google search. Does anyone know where such a list
> could be found?

The question from "9d47cf1f" made it clear that those of us that have
wiki skills need to fix up these two articles:

* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMP>
* <https://electowiki.org/wiki/MMP>

Rob