[EM] Unmanipulable majority and Condorcet

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Thu Jan 2 23:53:12 PST 2020

A long time ago, I said that my fpA-fpC three-candidate method passed UM
and Condorcet. I've now found out that that's not the case.

Consider this election:

2: A>B>C
2+x: B>A>C
1-x: B>C>A
3: C>A>B

With x=1, A is the CW; with x=0, we have a tie-cycle (A>B, B>C, C=A).
With an x slightly less than zero, the election is a proper ABCA cycle.

The candidate scores are: