[EM] Fwd: New Method?

Jan Šimbera simbera.jan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:36:51 PST 2020

My Python library (https://github.com/simberaj/votelib) could provide
the basis for such an election simulator. The new methods could be easily
added alongside existing ones; the simulation core and criterion evaluator
would have to be added, but I'll be glad to help with that given a clearer
idea.
True, running the simulations in pure Python will never be as fast, but I
suppose
the gain in modifiability outweighs that - many of the methods being
suggested
in this list could be implemented in just a few lines of code...