[EM] Fwd: New Method?

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Mon Dec 28 02:27:33 PST 2020

On 28/12/2020 07.06, Forest Simmons wrote:
> Excuse the lack of examples; soon I will have an actual computer
> keyboard for typing messages (and more) thanks to a generous gift from a
> big hearted Santa Claus helper🧙‍♂️🎅🤶
>
> ... so soon you will see illustrative examples galore!

With so many methods flying around, I feel like we could use an election
simulator to (at a glance) determine if they're monotone, strategy
resistant, etc.

It would also aid experimentation if it weren't too difficult to
implement methods in it (get the computer to do what you want it to).

What language would be the easiest for you to program in? I have both a
C/C++ infrastructure (https://github.com/kristomu/quadelect/) and some
unpublished Python code that could do the job.

-km