[EM] Tiebreaking in STV: Lundell-LastDifference

John john.r.moser at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:44:34 PDT 2019

Well yes. Security concerns are separate; just assume the systems and
elections are 100% secure and have perfect integrity when discussing
theoretical methods not related to security and integrity.

We can have a separate discussion on security.  I'll tell you this though:
Hackers are irrelevant.  The main threat is the trusted actors (State,
chain of custody, etc.).