[EM] Tiebreaking in STV: Lundell-LastDifference

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Thu May 23 16:13:47 PDT 2019

Thoughts?
Many, essentially about the reproducibility of results to allow fraud detection and prevent hackers. The best approach is to make public all ballots so anyone can run a STV algorithm and obtain a identical winners. But to certify that results will always be the same we need systematic tie-breakers. Thus the paper I presented last year to the MPSA 2018 at Chicago. I'll send it when I get my computer instead of the phone...

Regards.

Envoyé de mon iPhone