[EM] Best Single-Winner Method

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Tue May 21 16:45:21 PDT 2019

By the way, folks, I think single vacancies are over-rated. They are a
hang-over of monarchism and have the standard defects of monopolies, in
this case on representation.
Barack Obama advised the President Elect that you cannot do everything
on your own. It is noticable that in a war emergency, the first thing
the leader does is surround himself with a cabinet of five.
Probably the President should just be the first among equals in a five
member council proportionally representing all four corners of the Republic.
The scientific success is thru informing discussion arriving at a
consensus, which is also the truly democratic way. Not dictatorial
ignorance of everyone elses contribution, encouraged by monopolistic
single vacancies.
From
Richard Lung.